Find your local drop-off location for donations and the best items to donate.
The Green, Nunhead Community Centre
5 Nunhead Green, Nunhead, SE15 3QQ
Monday to Friday, 1pm to 3pm.
Can accept bulk donations, and devices.
St Mary's Church Hall
63 St Mary's Road, SE15 2EA
Saturday and Sunday 1-3pm, Thursday 6-8pm.
The Waverley Arms
202 Ivydale Road, SE15 3BU
Wednesday 11am to 3pm.
221 Consort Road
Outside 5 Basi Terrace, 221 Consort Road,
Thursday 9am to 12pm + 3pm to 6pm.
62 Nunhead Grove
Wednesday, 12pm to 3pm.
Within the Brenchley Gardens Estate
Saturday 11am to 2pm
Hardings Convenience Store
2 Cheltenham Road, SE15 3AE
Monday to Friday, 8am to 8pm.
Support loca, buy essential goods here and leave them in the in-store Nunhead Knocks box for us to distribute!
55B Nunhead Lane
All day Tuesday.
We cannot currently accept perishable goods. Have a location with a lot of fridge and storage space? Let us know.
• Tinned tomatoes
• Pasta sauce
• Lentils, beans and pulses
• Tinned meat
• Tinned fruit & vegetables
• Tea & coffee
• UHT milk
• Fruit juice
• Gluten-free foods
• Halal foods
• Baby wipes
• Baby food
• Laundry detergent
• Washing-up liquid
• Anti-bacterial wipes
• Bin bags
Hygiene & toiletries
• Toiler paper
• Shower gel & shampoo
• Shaving gel
• Hand soap
• Toothbrushes & toothpaste
• Feminine products - sanitary towels & tampons
Activities for children
• KS1/2/3 study materials
• Toys and games
Before donating an electronic device, please fill out this form.
Donations for devices are only accepted at the Green and the Yard locations.
• Smartphone - iPhone or Android
• Tablet - SIM or WiFi only
• PPE - gloves, masks, hand sanitiser
• 90% alcohol
• Spray bottles for disinfecting
• Strong boxes e.g. Gousto, Veg boxes
• Homemade PPE
Food, household and other donations are used in a lot of different ways, depending on what is given and the current needs in the community.
The majority of donations will be used for:
• Ingredients in cooked meals for NunUnFed
• Urgent food delivery for people who need it
• Donations to our local food bank, Pecan
• Supplies for local groups such as the Westminster House Youth Hostel and Refugee Solidarity
• Phones and tablets will be given to London Rainbow who will re-purpose them and distribute to hospitals, care homes and community groups to support people isolated by COVID-19
Through Open Collectiveyou can sponsor projects, groups and initiatives.