Find your local drop-off location for donations and the best items to donate.
The Green, Nunhead Community Centre
5 Nunhead Green, Nunhead, SE15 3QQ
Monday to Friday, 1pm to 3pm.
Can accept bulk donations, and devices.
St Mary's Church Hall
63 St Mary's Road, SE15 2EA
The Waverley Arms
202 Ivydale Road, SE15 3BU
Thursday 11am to 3pm.
55B Nunhead Lane
We cannot currently accept perishable goods. Have a location with a lot of fridge and storage space? Let us know.
• Tinned tomatoes
• Pasta sauce
• Lentils, beans and pulses
• Tinned meat
• Tinned fruit & vegetables
• Tea & coffee
• UHT milk
• Fruit juice
• Gluten-free foods
• Halal foods
• Baby wipes
• Baby food
• Laundry detergent
• Washing-up liquid
• Anti-bacterial wipes
• Bin bags
Hygiene & toiletries
• Toiler paper
• Shower gel & shampoo
• Shaving gel
• Hand soap
• Toothbrushes & toothpaste
• Feminine products - sanitary towels & tampons
Activities for children
• KS1/2/3 study materials
• Toys and games
Before donating an electronic device, please fill out this form.
Donations for devices are only accepted at the Green and the Yard locations.
• Smartphone - iPhone or Android
• Tablet - SIM or WiFi only
• PPE - gloves, masks, hand sanitiser
• 90% alcohol
• Spray bottles for disinfecting
• Strong boxes e.g. Gousto, Veg boxes
• Homemade PPE
Food, household and other donations are used in a lot of different ways, depending on what is given and the current needs in the community.
The majority of donations will be used for:
• Ingredients in cooked meals for NunUnFed
• Urgent food delivery for people who need it
• Donations to our local food bank, Pecan
• Supplies for local groups such as the Westminster House Youth Hostel and Refugee Solidarity
• Phones and tablets will be given to London Rainbow who will re-purpose them and distribute to hospitals, care homes and community groups to support people isolated by COVID-19
Through Open Collectiveyou can sponsor projects, groups and initiatives.